SolutionWorx Continuity of Operations Plan
SolutionWorx has an internal Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan already in place to provide direction to our team in the event that a pandemic infection poses a health and safety threat to SolutionWorx customers, vendors, employees, or otherwise threatens our ability to effectively deliver business services.
In preparation for any disaster or outbreak, SolutionWorx is prepared to implement our Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan, in whole or in part if required, in the event any country or city or state is designated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as Level 1 – “Limited Community Transmission” or higher. The following protocols will be implemented prior to or upon such designation. In some cases, in the interest of ample caution, we have already started on some of the below:
- Expand cleaning frequencies in high traffic common areas and provide hand sanitizers
- Transition to a minimum critical onsite staff level and identify staff who must be on-site and prepared to shelter in place for several days, if necessary
- Direct non-critical staff who can work from home but remain available to maintain service continuity
- Engage vendors to confirm their capacity to provide service continuity and compile a list of secondary suppliers for critical services
- Execute a Customer Communication plan with real-time updates of operation status and risk
- Maintain current guidance as issued by the government and/or ruling health organizational body
Our top priorities – now and always – are the business continuity of our customers along with the health and safety of our employees, families, and our communities. Our most profound gratitude is with those in the medical profession on the front lines of confronting this public health emergency. We feel it is our obligation to share ideas of due diligence that should be considered by business owners, executives, and managers to ensure that your operations continue as “business as usual” if the spread of Coronavirus would require individuals to work remotely at any point in time.
Please reach out to your SolutionWorx Customer Success Manager if you have any questions about your preparedness or any of the technologies mentioned in this post.